Friday, January 13, 2012

So you thought a pair of jeans was the most comfortable yet stylish thing in your wardrobe ? Time to think again !


Your favorite pair of denims has always been your saviour . It can make you look hot , chic, casual , laid back, as and when required. But there's something more comfortable , equally stylish and 'super cool' in my opinion that has been doing the rounds on the runway in the past few months .
The Palazzo Pants - Don't frown . I am explaining what these are . Palazzo pants are basically a cooler version of your daily pyjamas . These are loose pants which flare at the end , see the picture below . NOTHING IS MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THESE. And i mean nothing (excluding being bare bodied).



Not only these look fantabulous . These are great for days when you want to look casual but stylish . And for days when you have got skin rash or something ! Trust me. I remember buying my first pair when I developed food allergy (actually I have been wearing it for years , just didn't know what it was called.) . Even celebs like Anne Hathaway(left in the pic below) and Kourtney Kardashian (right) are wearing these.



Cheap buys at : Hill Road , Bandra , Mumbai
Sarojini Nagar , New Delhi

My anecdote - So i was in class 10th . And I had this really cool pair of purple and pink palazzo pants (yeah i was style crazy even then!) . Getting ready for Eid (the festival I celebrate, among many) ;I wore heels with it (yup, i wore heels even when i was 15, so ? ) . I in all my stylish glory started descending the stairs of my house . And wham bam! I fell the entire length of the stairs . The heel of my shoe got stuck in the flare of my pants . So when wearing palazzo pants with heels be cautious :P.


No comments: